Sometimes it’s important just to sit back, take a look from the outside and check where the growth is in our industry, so that we can all make the right decisions for the future of our businesses. If you look at the last 4 to 5 years, the real growth has come from Men’s Grooming. The proliferation of new Barber Shops has simply been phenomenal! On Te Atatu Peninsula alone they have gone from having one tired old Barber Shop to 4 new ones!
So this issue we focus on Men, with the latest Men’s looks and what’s available in the way of hair and skincare products for them. Men’s grooming products are all the go and every salon should have a dedicated Men’s section! We chat to Lee Tupara, Aotearoa’s Top Barber and guess what, she’s a woman!
Contents: Images #Mens Issue
14. American Crew Men’s Collection
18. Meet Aotearoa’s Top Barber! Tee Tupara
20. Very Peri, Pantone Colour of the Year
22. Barberizm Straight Outta Compton!
24. SHY + Flo Present Male Collection from Switzerland
26. New Zealand Hair & Beauty Industry Awards
32. NZ Hair & Beauty Returns with a Consumer Show, Trade Show $ Industry Summit
34. Introducing The Next Generation Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler
36. Hair Loss What can you do about it?
38. Hair Stream Fever Dream
44. Zenz – The most Eco-Friendly Hair Care Brand on the Planet!
46. 5 Hair Trends to Keep an Eye On!
48. Automation: What it is & Why it’s Important
52. Salon Interiors to Look Out For in 2022!
54. QIQI Vega Permanent Straightening Made Simple
55. Hair & Barber New Zealand Announce Appointments
56. We are Hair to Train – Student Collection
57. Robert Kirby London – Get the Look!
58. The Magic to Becoming a Successful Salon Owner by Malcom Gibbons
60. Mothers Day Gift Packs
64. Hot New Products
70. Perspective Collection Netherlands
86. Nikita Fisher Collection London
92. Bernadette Beswick Collection Melbourne
99. ArtStar Art Team Collection
106. Daniele De Angelis – London Hairdresser of the Yea